Mackenzie’s boutique investment management structure is well suited for creating and managing balanced funds that can meet a broad range of investor’s needs.
We have several independent equity teams with a proven background in managing assets according to their own disciplined investment process and specific areas of expertise.
Fixed income specialists
The Mackenzie Fixed Income Team actively manages a diverse array of fixed income strategies that complement equity exposure in a well-diversified portfolio.
Sophisticated asset allocation
The Mackenzie Multi-Asset Strategies Team takes a pension-style approach to managing and balancing assets in a portfolio with the objective of generating optimal returns and mitigating risk.
View our balanced funds
Mackenzie offers global and Canadian and income balanced funds that seek growth and income while managing for volatility. Each portfolio benefits from our deep investment and asset allocation expertise.
- Mackenzie Canadian Growth Balanced Class >
- Mackenzie Canadian Growth Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Cundill Canadian Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Income Fund >
- Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Class >
- Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Class >
- Mackenzie Global Strategic Income Fund >
- Mackenzie Global Growth Balanced >
- Mackenzie Greenchip Global Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Global Sustainability and Impact Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Multi-Strategy Absolute Return Fund >
- Mackenzie Strategic Income Class >
- Mackenzie USD Global Strategic Income Fund >
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The content of this web page (including facts, views, opinions, recommendations, descriptions of or references to, products or securities) is not to be used or construed as investment advice, as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, or an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any entity or security cited. Although we endeavour to ensure its accuracy and completeness, we assume no responsibility for any reliance upon it.